O.E.M. radiators are just that, O.E.M. They are designed to cool stock applications and overheating can take the fun out of using your specialty vehicle quickly. Now, Be Cool has your answer in one of six different radiator series: Direct-Fit, Aluminator, Qualifier, Universal, O.E. and Conversion.
Crossflow radiators are constructed with their tanks on the sides, while a Downflow radiator has its tanks on the top and bottom of the core. A commonly asked question is: Which is better, a Crossflow or Downflow radiator? The answer: Both will cool the same as long as the core surface of the radiator is the same in square inches.
Cooling monster motors, especially when faced with common problems like tight spaces and small grille openings can be a challenge. Be Cools cooling technology produces radiators that are 40 percent lighter than conventional O.E.M. units, yet have greater cooling power. Their epoxy-free construction provides better heat dissipation, too, while allowing complete repairability. A mirror-polished finish is an option on all Be Cool radiators.
High-quality Be Cool radiators are 100 percent made in the North America. Most are made for specific applications, fit without the need for major modifications, and are compatible with all coolants.
They are Guaranteed to lower your coolant temperature a minimum of 20 degrees, or your money back! In fact most customers report even greater coolant temperature drops. If you have a stock vehicle think O.E.M., but if you have a performance vehicle you should consider Be Cool!
- Be Cool Direct-Fit Aluminum Radiator
- 40 Percent Lighter Than O.E.M. With Greater Cooling Power
- Lowers Your Coolant Temperature A Minimum of 20 Degrees Or Your Money Back!
- Aluminum Construction w/ Polished Finish
- Crossflow Style
- Horsepower Rating: 300-400
- Engine: All
- Standard Transmission
- With Passenger Side Water Pump Outlet
- Dimensions: 34 Inches Wide x 19 Inches High
- Made In The USA
- Sold Individually
- SKU: 61058
- 67-72 Chevrolet C/K 1/2, 3/4, 1 Ton Pickups
- 69-72 Chevrolet Blazer (Full Size)/Jimmy (Full Size)
- 67-72 Chevrolet Suburban/Panel Delivery (100/150/253 Series
- 67-72 GMC C/K 1/2, 3/4, 1 Ton Pickups
- 69-72 GMC Jimmy (Full Size)
- 67-72 GMC Carryall/Panel Delivery (100/150/253 Series