Crossflow radiators are constructed with their tanks on the sides, while a Downflow radiator has its tanks on the top and bottom of the core. A commonly asked question is: Which is better, a Crossflow or Downflow radiator? The answer: Both will cool the same as long as the core surface of the radiator is the same in square inches.
Cooling monster motors, especially when faced with common problems like tight spaces and small grille openings can be a challenge. Be Cools cooling technology produces radiators that are 40 percent lighter than conventional O.E.M. units, yet have greater cooling power. Their epoxy-free construction provides better heat dissipation, too, while allowing complete repairability. A mirror-polished finish is an option on all Be Cool radiators.
High-quality Be Cool radiators are 100 percent made in the North America. Most are made for specific applications, fit without the need for major modifications, and are compatible with all coolants.
They are Guaranteed to lower your coolant temperature a minimum of 20 degrees, or your money back! In fact most customers report even greater coolant temperature drops. If you have a stock vehicle think O.E.M., but if you have a performance vehicle you should consider Be Cool!
Be Cool goes one step further with our Direct-Fit Radiator Modules. These modules include a Radiator (downflow or crossflow), Electric Fan/s, Fan Mounting Brackets, Wiring Harness with Relay/s, Temperature Sender, Billet Radiator Cap, Diamond-Cut Recovery Tank, and All Necessary Hardware.
- Be Cool Direct-Fit Aluminum Radiator Module
- 40 Percent Lighter Than O.E.M. With Greater Cooling Power
- Lowers Your Coolant Temperature A Minimum of 20 Degrees Or Your Money Back!
- Aluminum Construction w/ Natural Finish
- Crossflow Style
- Horsepower Rating: 400-700
- Engine: All
- Standard Transmission
- Replaces 28-1/2 Inch Core
- Except 7.4 Engine
- Except Diesel
- Dimensions: 35 Inches Wide x 21 Inches High
- Made In The USA
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 80013
- 73-87 Chevrolet C/K 1/2, 3/4, 1 Ton Pickups
- 73-87 GMC C/K 1/2, 3/4, 1 Ton Pickups
- 73-91 Chevrolet Dually/Blazer (Full Size)/Suburban/Van/Beauville/Panel/Sportvan (G10/G20/G30)
- 73-91 GMC Dually/GMC Jimmy (Full Size)/Suburban/Van/Rally/Rally STX/Vandura (G1500/G2500/G3500)
- Radiator, Electric Fan/s, Fan Mounting Brackets, Wiring Harness w/ Relay/s, Temperature Sender, Billet Radiator Cap, Diamond-Cut Recovery Tank, and All Necessary Hardware!